myTHDHR is powered and designed with the motive of providing an online access for employees to view Pay Statements, payroll, Tax Withholding, Direct Deposit, Bank Incentives, Employment Verification and other benefits via electronic pay. myTHDHR Portal has been designed for employees to manage and view their Pay Statements, career, and other benefits offered by The Home Depot. To get access to the employee portal, employees will have login details such as User ID, password and LAN ID.
myTHDHR online employee portal is developed for both current associate and former associate working or worked at MyHomeDepot locations. This portal is designed to Guide employees in gaining complete clarity on payments, Tax Withholding and other extra benefits obtained for the employees to explore their skills and improve themselves.
If you’re newly joined at The Home Depot company, you can easily create myTHDHR Login Account with the employee identification cards given by the retail store. However, you are required to enter the input in the form of serial numbers on the official website www.myTHDHR.com. You don’t require any HR teams and create your own password by yourself. The main benefit of creating an account is accessing the website for 24 hours. Even though if you are not able to come to office due to some specific reasons, you can manage your work from home as long as your account is active.
myTHDHR Login Procedure
If you are working as a current associate at myTHDHR , you can easily navigate to the employee self service portal. Just Do follow our step by step process to logged in into your account.
- Go to official website address www.myTHDHR.com from your preferred web browser.
- Now you will be redirected to mythdhr.com/ESS/Pages/default.aspx
- After that you need to scroll down to click on Employee Self Service page, you will have to enter valid login credentials such as employee ID or User ID, password.
- Finally, you can tap on login button and start exploring myTHDHR Login website.
- Go to self registration button on the login web page.
- Fill out your registration details or employee number and click on login button.
- After choosing your preferred five security questions, click on next button and go to finish option.
- In the final step, click on ok button for confirmation message and tap on log out option which is available on right corner of the web page.
Forgotten Password or Username
- In some cases, you may not able to access myTHDHR your schedule due to various reasons like forgot password or username. If you are facing this problem, you can click on the link which says “request, reset or forgot password”. If you click on this link, a box will be pop up on your screen to enter the valid employee id number. Then , you can click on request password option. Your new account password will automatically be processed.
FAQ Related To myTHDHR
- What if i am former Associate, then how can i access Employee Self Service (ESS) portal ?
You just need to enter your details like “LAST NAME” , “DOB” , “SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER/SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER” and Verify the Captcha to Submit the Validation.
- Where can I get the details of the Employee Benefits that I am Eligible ?
To view and access your employee benefits, go to livetheorangelife.com